Posted on 05-17-2018
Whiplash Treatment from Your Auto Accident Injury Chiropractor in Fargo
For most patients suffering from painful whiplash in Fargo ND, the cause was a sudden event. Fortunately, our auto accident injury chiropractor in Fargo ND can offer patients at our Fargo Spine and Rehabilitation practice multiple options of natural therapies that bring relief.
Many individuals refer to whiplash as neck strain, since both are essentially the same condition. People usually link either term to neck pain from auto accidents or sports injuries. In fact, any blow or impact that jerks the head forward or backward could be the culprit. Pain results from torn neck muscles and tendons.
The most common whiplash symptoms include:
- Pain in the neck, restricted range of motion, and tightness with hard or knotted muscles
- Pain when rocking the head backward to forward or side to side
- Stiffness or pain when looking over a shoulder
- A headache beginning at the base of the patient’s skull and radiating to the forehead.
Although pain is immediate for many patients, others only experience discomfort after a period of a few hours to several days.
Chiropractic Care for Neck Pain and Whiplash
Getting prompt chiropractic care for neck pain is important for patients suffering from whiplash in Fargo ND because of the danger of a concussion. Emergency care is necessary for someone who:
- Has a persistent or worsening headache
- Experiences weakness or difficulty talking
- Is nauseated, dizzy, unusually sleepy, unconscious, or confused
Chiropractors customize treatments for each case of whiplash. The most common therapies include:
- Muscle relaxation, stimulation, or both
- Ergonomic changes
- Lifestyle adjustments
Schedule a Consultation with Our Auto Accident Injury Chiropractor in Fargo ND
If you suspect whiplash after an auto accident, sports injury, or other trauma, don’t risk injuries that might worsen. Chiropractic care for neck pain utilizes only natural therapies to bring relief. Our auto accident injury chiropractor in Fargo ND, Dr. Marc Vein, customizes treatment to return the body to health. Call our Fargo Spine and Rehabilitation practice today at 701-232-4770 to schedule your appointment.
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.